Digital Marketing Coordinator
WWF, the global conservation organization, is one of the world's largest and most respected independent conservation organizations. WWF has a global network active in over 100 countries with almost 5 million supporters.
WWF's mission is to stop the degradation of the earth's natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by conserving the world's biological diversity, ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable, and promoting the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption.
WWF-Canada has a tremendous history of accomplishment, and is currently focused on preventing dangerous climate change, protecting freshwater for people and nature, cod recovery in the Grand Banks and mobilizing Canadians and Canadian businesses to advocate and take action for the planet. This is an exciting period at WWF-Canada.
The Marketing team at WWF-Canada is group of individuals working in a dynamic, rewarding and fast-paced environment responsible for delivering programs that meet three strategic objectives:
• Build the WWF brand to become the most recognized and respected conservation organization in Canada.
• Drive fundraising programs to enable a wide variety of conservation programs to be implemented in Canada.
• Engage Canadians in taking action to support WWF’s conservation priorities including improve their environmental footprint (Public Mobilization campaigns).
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of email campaigns, for building and maintaining web as well as for supporting staff with their online needs while building relationships both internally and externally (vendors, partners and agencies). This is a key role for the marketing team as well as for WWF-Canada.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Email programs:
a) Successful management of multiple email campaigns using an email deployment platform.
b) Campaign creation and design.
c) Data management.
d) Quality assurance.
e) Collaboration with internal stakeholders to bring campaigns to life.
f) Strong project management skills to ensure timely delivery.
2) Management and maintenance of web content:
a) Maintains marketing content for wwf.ca and other online properties using Content Management Systems (CMS). This includes quality assurance and debugging. Image sourcing/editing and copy management are also important responsibilities.
b) Supports other internal teams with their content update requirements.
c) Quality assurance.
d) Strong project management skills to ensure timely delivery.
3) Creation and management of donation forms:
a) Successful creation and management of donation forms used on wwf.ca.
b) Collaboration with the Donor Relations team to ensure their requirements are met.
c) Quality assurance and testing.
d) Experience with Net Community will be considered a strong asset.
4) Technical consultation and site documentation:
a) Responsible for helping internal teams understand the current systems and technical capabilities and for creating and maintaining documentation about site processes and content.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
1) University or Community College degree in Marketing, Business, Technology or relevant work experience.
2) 2-3 years working in a digital marketing environment with hands on experience managing email programs using a major deployment platform.
3) 2-3 years of experience managing web content using Content Management Systems (CMS).
4) Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
5) Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Flash, and Photoshop.
6) Experience with Net Community will be considered a strong asset.
7) Comfortable dealing with the technical aspects of digital marketing projects. This role needs to be able to bridge the gap between marketing and web development.
8) Track record of developing solid relationships with external vendors.
9) Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
10) Digital agency and/or not for profit experience is a definite asset but not required.
Term: This is a full-time position, based in our Toronto office.
How To Apply:
A resume and cover letter referencing the position CMD789 and salary expectations should be directed to Human Resources at CAemail@example.com by August 1, 2012.
WWF-Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including women, members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and aboriginal peoples.
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest however we may contact only those candidates selected for interviews.