Administrator, Donor Relations
About WWFWWF, the global conservation organization, is one of the World’s largest and most respected independent conservation organizations. WWF has a global network active in over 100 countries with almost 5 million supporters.
WWF-Canada connects the power of a strong global network to on-the-ground conservation efforts across the nation with a mission to reverse the decline of wildlife by working toward:
- All freshwater ecosystems and the wildlife that depend on them in good condition.
- Healthy marine ecosystems on all three coasts.
- A vibrant and ecologically sound future for the Arctic.
- Resilient communities across the country that enhance nature.
Position DescriptionIn April, 8,500 people will climb the world’s tallest building in the 29th Annual CN Tower Climb for WWF-Canada. This position supports the CN Tower climb for our registration and donation processing activities.
Key Responsibilities• Respond to phone calls and emails from CN Tower climbers and sponsors to address inquiries about the registration process, fundraising, and other event logistics.
• Process event registration, donation, and pledge information submitted through the online event fundraising system (Luminate).
• Generate ad hoc reports to monitor progress toward goals.
• Process offline event registrations and donations.
• Process event day credit card transactions.
• Reconcile donation revenue to ensure financial integrity and accuracy.
• Generate tax receipts for CN Tower offline sponsors.
• Troubleshoot and provide assistance with technical issues, set-up, status meetings, locating donor back-up and clean-up of data as required.
What We Are Looking For• 1 year of data entry experience, with strong alpha/numeric data entry skills
• Proficient computer skills required in Microsoft Office and database administration.
• Demonstrated customer service skills.
• Knowledge of, and experience with fundraising software (Raiser’s Edge) is a definite asset.
• Highly detail oriented with strong data entry skills.
• Excellent customer service skills (particularly over the phone and email).
• Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks while adhering to deadlines.
• Ability to work as a team player.
Other InformationThis is a 4-month fixed term contract based out of the Toronto office.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying for this opportunity, you may choose to do so ONLINE HERE or via direct mail. Please be sure to include a cover letter and resume.
To apply via direct mail, please send your cover letter, resume, and your answers to the questions to the following questions:
- Apart from its mission, what do you feel makes WWF-Canada an employer of choice?
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
- What are your salary expectations & how flexible are they?
- When would you be available to start?
- Where did you see this posting?
Direct mail applications can be sent to the attention of the Human Resources Department to:
410 Adelaide Street West, Suite 400, Toronto, ON M5V 1S8
Deadline to Apply: Please ensure that your application is receiving on or before December 27, 2018, 5 p.m. EST.
Commitment to Diversity and AccessibilityWWF-Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including women, members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and aboriginal peoples. WWF-Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Representative in a timely fashion of any accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining WWF-Canada. Given the volume of applications received, we request that you do not follow up your application with a phone call. We will contact only those candidates selected for interviews, and thank you for your understanding.