Pour consulter cette offre d’emploi en français, veuillez cliquer ICI
Position DescriptionWWF-Canada’s Quebec program oversees the organization’s conservation work in the province including the St. Lawrence River and urban areas and serves as the French language hub for all WWF-Canada communications. This position will assist the Director, Quebec in communications functions including translating all WWF-Canada material.
- Translate and review documents (blogs, press releases, newsletter and other documents) as needed.
- Engage and coordinate external translators, as needed.
- Monitor changes on the WWF-Canada English website and propose and implement similar changes on the French site.
- Monitor the French site regularly to ensure website functionality.
- Liaise with our Digital, communications and Fundraising teams to add reports and documents on the appropriate pages.
- Create, translate/edit, and publish videos and podcasts.
What We Are Looking For
- Must be bilingual in English/French with a solid command of speaking and writing in both languages.
- Degree or diploma in translation, literature, communication, journalism, marketing or relevant work experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in translation management and translations
- Strong project coordination background with track record of managing multiple projects within given timelines and in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficient use and knowledge of Wordpress and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work within short deadlines
How to applyIf you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, you may submit your application either through our online portal or direct mail. Please submit your application using one method only.
You can submit your cover letter and resume by clicking HERE.
Attn: Human Resources Department
410 Adelaide St West
Toronto, ON M5V 1S8
If you are submitting an application via direct mail, please include your answers to the following questions:
- Apart from its mission, what makes WWF-Canada an employer of choice for you?
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
- Are you fully bilingual in French & English?
- What are your salary expectations?
- How flexible are your salary expectations?
- Where did you see this posting?
Deadline to ApplyPlease ensure that your application is received on or before August 16, 2019, 5pm EST.
Commitment to Diversity and Accessibility
WWF-Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including women, members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and aboriginal peoples.
WWF-Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Representative in a timely fashion of any accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining WWF-Canada. Given the volume of applications received, we request that you do not follow up your application with a phone call or email. We will contact only those candidates selected for interviews and thank you for your understanding.