Manager, Donor Relations
The Manager, Donor Relations supports the maintenance and development of loyalty and giving levels through the provision of excellent customer service and management of strategic retention activities. In collaboration with other working groups within the organization, this role ensures prompt follow up, coordination and response management of administrative and conservation issues to provide our supporters and the public with customer service support and prompt follow up on gift administration and customer service issues.
• Manage and oversee the administrative and daily operations of Donor Relations and Reception teams.
• Primary point of contact in processing firstname.lastname@example.org emails, sorting (to appropriate customer service rep) and identifying/monitoring all donor and conservation issues that are of public concern, answering info requests and managing contentious email/phone/ written issues.
• Consult with and provide support to the Manager of Donor Services for customer service issues, special acknowledgement, requirements related to exceptional gifts and determining stewardship activities.
• Contact person to manage donor issues and to act as a liaison between various teams to help maintain and manage customer service integrity and address donor concerns and comments.
• Track and analyze donor contact and response via email, call and letters response and performance.
• Ensure the accurate and timely update of all donor information within the action tab in Raiser’s Edge. Track and report on results.
• Track and maintain KPI’s related to the number of calls received.
• Manage and facilitate French customer service and monthly admin users in basic policies and procedures around use of Raiser’s Edge.
• Manage a team of 3 donor relations staff.
What We Are Looking For
• A deep commitment to WWF-Canada’s core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners.
• 3-5 years in a customer service role in an information and data management setting along with 1-2 years in a management position including supervisory experience
• Knowledge of, and experience in, fundraising /relationship databases (Raiser’s Edge preferred); extracting, reporting and analysis specifically
• Bilingual in French preferred
• Experience in the non-profit sector preferred
• Exceptional customer service skills with a donor-centric commitment.
• Excellent organization skills with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and a variety of demands.
• Commitment to maintain confidentiality and a high degree of accuracy in donor records.
• Must be able to work in an environment of constant demands and frequent interruptions.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and follow through on projects and develop policies with good judgment.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, you may submit your application either through our online portal or direct mail. Please submit your application using one method only.
You can submit your cover letter and resume by clicking HERE
Attn: Human Resources Department
410 Adelaide St West
Toronto, ON M5V 1S8
If you are submitting an application via direct mail, please include your answers to the following questions:
1. Apart from its mission, what makes WWF-Canada an employer of choice for you?
2. Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
3. Are you bilingual in French and English?
4. What are your salary expectations?
5. How flexible are your salary expectations?
6. Where did you see this posting?
Deadline to Apply
Please ensure that your application is received on or before August 28, 2019 at 5 p.m. EST.
Commitment to Diversity and Accessibility
WWF-Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including women, members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and aboriginal peoples.
WWF-Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Representative in a timely fashion of any accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining WWF-Canada. Given the volume of applications received, we request that you do not follow up your application with a phone call or email. We will contact only those candidates selected for interviews and thank you for your understanding.