Make WWF a Part of Your Wedding Celebrations
By supporting WWF-Canada's efforts to save wildlife and the magnificent land and seascapes they call home, you'll be reflecting the values you cherish.
There are two ways to include your love for the planet in your special day:
- Request that your wedding guests give a donation to WWF-Canada in place of traditional gifts (Either the full gift or a percentage of what they intend to give).
- Copy this link to your own wedding website or include it in an email to tell your guests about the option to donate to WWF-Canada.
- Download the invitation insert below requesting your guests to give you the gift of a donation to WWF-Canada. Include this within your wedding invitation, shower invitation or ask your wedding attendants to hand it out.
- Honour your guests with a donation to WWF-Canada instead of giving them traditional wedding favours.
- Contact 1-800-26-PANDA to speak to a member of our Donor Relations Team and to arrange your single contribution on behalf of all of your guests.
- Tastefully communicate your gift with the downloadable tools below.
Downloadable Communication ToolsInvitation Insert
Make sure to complete the highlighted fields within the template. Click on the image to download:
Donation Gift Tags
To attach to favours, napkins, or use as small place cards. This template can be printed on any 10-card business card template. Click on the image to download:
Select from a variety of beautiful images that you can place in a 5"x7" picture frame for display. Click on the images to download:
Print these on a heavy stock, then simply fold and place on tables. Choose from a variety of stunning images. Click on the images to download:
Green Weddings Tips
• Local and organic flowers: Support local farmers, reduce carbon emissions from transporting long distances, and reduce pesticide and preservative use.
• Pre-owned dress: Your wedding dress doesn't have to be new. Consider a pre-owned dress and save yourself money too.
• No envelope: Consider saving paper by doing postcards for your 'Save the Date' notes, RSVP cards or thank you cards - no envelope means less paper.
• Organic, Seasonal and/or Local: Choose your menu based on the time of year and the local selection of fruit, vegetables and meat. This supports local farmers and reduces carbon emissions from transporting long distances.